• Each motion will be addressed separately.
• Moving and seconding motions by members is required.
• Names of movers and seconders will be read aloud.
• New motions on substantive matters will not be permitted during the AGM.
• Members will be permitted to make legitimate procedural motions or demands (e.g. a demand, point of privilege, point of procedure or point of order.)
• For the motion arising from the Member Proposal, the Proposing Member will be recorded as having moved their motion, which will require a seconder. The Proposing Member will be given two minutes to speak to their motion. A CIRA representative will provide a two-minute statement regarding the member proposal motion.